Fire Risk Assessment
We are experienced in assessing the fire risk for the Corporate Client, producing reports in a logical format with clear recommendations for further action and prioritised according to the urgency.
Our services extend to the management of consequential remedial work, fire safety advice and emergency planning, including advice on writing a fire safety policy that supports and compliments your health and safety policies.
Legionella Risk Assessment
We have experienced personnel trained in water hygiene and capable of providing the following services to ensure full compliance with the Approved Code of Practice L8 - The Control of Legionella Bacteria in Water Systems: -
- Risk assessments every two years,
- Making arrangements for Building Managers to flush infrequently used outlets on a weekly basis.
- Monitoring of system temperatures monthly
- Auditing of the water systems 6-monthly and annually
- Organising system upgrades,
- Preparation of full system drawings,
- System cleaning, disinfection and chlorination,
- Staff awareness training.
We can help you write a legionella policy that supports and compliments your health and safety policies.
We will manage your risk by ensuring your property is surveyed, and any asbestos recorded, labelled, encapsulated or removed according to the risk and it's condition.
We can help you write an asbestos policy that supports and compliments your health and safety policies.